Follow these steps and you will have your tickets in a minutes…
Step 1 - General Information
- Purchasing online is the simplest and most cost effective way to get your tickets.
- Tickets purchased online will be immediately sent to you by email.
- You can print them (fastest at the door), or show them on your phone (most convenient), we can even look up your order by name as you enter.
- You can pay with any major credit or debit card or with your PayPal account. Even though PayPal processes all of our transactions, you do not need a PayPal account to order tickets just choose “Pay with Credit or Debit Card” when you see the PayPal payment screen.
- There are three types of tickets, upper level General Admission (bleacher style) and lower level VIP Premium (seats with backs), and VIP Ringside (upgraded red velour seats located in the first few rows next to the performance ring).
- There are no assigned seats. When you arrive, you simply choose any available seats within the seating level you purchased. This allows you to choose your seats near the acts that you are most interested in once you see the setup, it makes it easy to add extra tickets or sit next to your friends who may have purchased separately, and makes it painless to change seats if you wish.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Exchanges and upgrades are available if space is available.
Don’t forget to enter your discount code on the payment page if you have one!
If you don’t, you will find one on the bottom of the next page.